Delightful Versatile Villa
Find inspiration and calm as you step into this roomy family home overlooking Ngaio - a place of peace and possibility.
1909 character features include original warm matai timber flooring, an open fire place along with fabulous original windows.
The architecturally designed 1985 extension has created extra open family living areas featuring views of Kaukau. Large roof skylights capture Wellington's everchanging sky.
Craftsman bespoke rimu timberwork, large '80s style kitchen and adjacent deck make this home an entertainer's delight.
Outside stonewall gardens, brick courtyard, a water feature and peaceful bush glade complete the picture of a haven.
● The lounge has walk around fire place, rimu built in bookcases and mantelpiece. One aspect looks out over Ngaio to the Orongorongo beyond, the other towards bird filled mature tree canopies.
● A spacious kitchen, macracarpa benches, double oven, gas cooktop, a central table, loads of bench and cupboard space.
● Large family room / second lounge with high ceiling, large windows opening onto private courtyard framed by bush.
● The home has 4 bedrooms over two floors.
1. 2 bathrooms. The second spacious bathroom downstairs is complete with underfloor heating.
● A heat pump, gas central Heating, and a cozy open fire give plenty of options over Winter.
● Generously sized single garage with workbenches area plus adjoining carport, along with extra parking area will accommodate 4 cars.
● Patna Street is a 10 minute walk to the train, close to the village, schools and supermarket and only minutes into the City.
● Sunny, private yet handy to everything. This villa has a lot to explore.