SUNNY, LEAFY SANCTUARY
Newly renovated for the ultimate in modern, comfortable living, complete with a stun-ning entertainers' kitchen, this beautiful bungalow is set in its own private, exceptionally sunny sanctuary on a securely fenced section surrounded by trees just minutes from eve-rything that makes Ngaio so family-friendly and sought after. Features include:
• Four bedrooms and two new bathrooms, so perfect for family living or having guests to stay
• Like-new interior but with the period appeal of polished floorboards, decorative ceiling roses, bay windows and lead lights
• Superbly specified for year-round warmth and comfort, with new clean burning wood burner and gas central heating, two heat pumps and a ventilation system
• Sunny and sheltered outdoor living: choose between the lovely front garden or a big northwest-facing deck that steps down to a leafy, private courtyard and lawn
• Carport and off-street parking in quiet no-exit street with minimal traffic " plus bonus of basement workshop with fantastic storage
• Handy to village shops, bus stops and the train station, just 300 meters from dec-ile-10 Ngaio School and zoned for Wellington Girls' College
Seldom can you buy such a picturesque, conveniently located character home with noth-ing left to do except soak up the sun and seclusion. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Contact our friendly team today to be sent the information pack or to arrange a viewing!
Nick Major 021 055 2809 | Tom Culy 021 273 2357 | Harriet Culy 027 752 4915
Tender closes 12:00pm Thursday, 15th April 2021 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.