UNBEATABLE FIRST-TIME BUY
Talk about buying on the bottom rung of the property ladder - but what a place to start! First-time buyers who want to live just minutes from downtown and aren't short of inspiration and energy will relish the prospect of capitalising on this studio apartment's fantastic sun and views in an iconic inner-city location. Features include:
- Fantastic potential: look past the deferred maintenance issues and build upon improvements like new double-glazing to profit from the fundamentals
- North-facing with lovely views over leafy Aro Valley and its signature character homes to the city
- On the doorstep of vibrant Aro Village, minutes from bus stop and a short stroll from downtown - yet so quiet because of cul-de-sac location
- Handy to Victoria and Massey campuses, so an A+ option for parents of university-age children who want a versatile investment - or the perfect city pad for those seeking an affordable bolthole
- Unit title but with the convenience of communal hot water and laundry, both covered by the body corporate levy
- Rating Valuation $240,000
This is a rare chance to roll up your sleeves and make the most of an affordable inner-city opportunity that hasn't been offered for sale in 29 years! Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 14th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.