EXQUISITE TURN OF THE CENTURY COTTAGE...
Could you wish for a lovelier lifestyle on the cusp of the CBD than this? A gorgeous three-bedroom cottage that combines exquisite character with modern comforts, city and harbour views, and a delightfully picturesque garden with edibles and ornamentals in one of Thorndon's best streets. Features include:
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including one with a spa bath - so perfect for professionals who want extra space to accommodate guests in style
- Lovely, light-filled open-plan living and dining with skylights and extensive glazing to maximise sun and views across Thorndon to the city and harbour
- Renovated for modern living while retaining all the period appeal of hardwood floors, a magnificent native timber staircase, sash windows, high ceilings and original (non-working) fireplace
- Central heating, heat pump and partial double-glazing for optimal year-round warmth and comfort
- Sublime indoor-outdoor living: soak up the sun and views from the deck that steps down to a paved patio or immerse yourself in the leafy seclusion of the sheltered garden with its flowering cherry trees, feijoa hedge and fountain
- Fantastic location: walk to work within minutes or catch the bus at the front gate
If you want to enjoy the ultimate inner-city lifestyle with a blend of character, comfort and splendour you won't find in an apartment or townhouse, see you at the open home.
Auction 12pm, Wednesday 8th December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - attendees will be both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.