SECLUDED CHARACTER NEAR THE MT VIC LOOKOUT
For sale for the first time since 2003, this renovated character home is in a leafy location near Mt Victoria's coveted town belt, with great sun and views. This is perfect for professionals and busy families who want to live next-door to nature but close to the CBD. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms, two of which open to a large sunny deck, and two bathrooms
- Renovated for modern comfortable living with two heat pumps, woodburner and new carpet in the bedrooms
- Spacious living and dining plus bonus of separate TV room that opens to patio with terraced deck
- Lovely views over trees to Mount Victoria Lookout, Hataitai Velodrome and Cook Strait
- Double car deck for secure off-street parking in quiet, leafy location handy to Hataitai Village and within a short walk of Courtenay Place.
- Mountain biking and walking trails virtually at your doorstep, and many locals walk to work from here
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
If you want a serene, secluded lifestyle filled with birdsong on the doorstep of the town belt and within easy reach of the CBD and airport, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 10th March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.