Character, Charm & Convenience on Glenmore
You won't find better value in such an idyllic location this close to the CBD: a delightful cottage in a leafy, secluded setting overlooking the Botanic Garden. Imagine being surrounded by birdsong and native bush within a short, picturesque walk of Tinakori Village, The Terrace, Victoria University and Parliament.
- Two double-bedrooms positioned for morning sun and views of the Botanic Garden: could there be a better start to the day than waking up to this?
- Open-plan living/dining room with sunny annex that opens to a deck with a harbour view
- Option of a study that also could be an alternative entrance
- Blissful blend of character and convenience, from a Brivis climate system and modern kitchen and bathroom to original floorboards, ornate plaster ceilings and two period fireplaces
- Elevated for views and privacy in bush-clad setting with bonus of bus stop just metres from the front door
If you want to live within an easy walk or bike ride of everything, but feel tucked away in a world removed from everyone else.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/