FAMILY-SIZED INSIDE AND OUT
Families will love this big four-bedroom home on a huge 901sqm^ section with flat lawn and native bush. Designed and landscaped for easy-care living inside and out, it basks in full sun with expansive views near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac handy to top schools and within easy reach of the CBD.
- Four double-bedrooms and three bathrooms, including choice of two master suites (one of which would be perfect for guests or teenagers)
- Sunny open-plan living and dining with extensive indoor-outdoor flow to a variety of alfresco options, including a big deck and partly-covered tiled patio
- Cedar-and-tile construction for peace-of-mind low-maintenance permanence
- Fenced, picturesque garden with raised beds, pohutukawa trees and flat lawn adjoining a large tract of native bush
- Two heat pumps keep the home warm and cozy in winter and help to keep you cool in summer
- The home has plenty of storage for the whole family
- Internal double-garage plus bonus of off-street parking and a garden shed for extra storage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,295,000
(^Source: Property Guru)
What more could you wish for in a family home in one of Wellington's safest and most sought-after suburbs?
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/