Your New Place To Call Home
Price by Negotiation
Holding pride of place on the ridgeline of Orangi Kaupapa Road, this 4 bedroom family home is your new place to call home.
Located in one of Wellington's most sought after suburbs, this property is positioned for all-day sun. It's light and bright, with views out towards Makara Hills and its amazing sunsets - your family will love spending long summer evenings out on the patio.
This well-loved, warm, 4-bedroom property has an additional large rumpus room which leaves plenty of options for its use. Whether its converted into a 5th bedroom, art studio, band room, work from home office, yoga space - that choice is yours!
The fully fenced outdoor space is perfect for young families or pets, and you will love how close you are to the local parks and playgrounds - including the Northern Walkway.
Otari Wilton bush and the Botanical Gardens are only minutes away in the car, as is wellington CBD.
- Split level home with bathrooms on both levels
- Functional and modern kitchen
- Open plan living and dining space
- Versatile living options
- Storage space including two garden sheds and basement storage
- Recently installed carpet throughout the home
- Multiple options for schools and early childcare centres
- Warmth provided by heatpump and the DVS system
- Seperate laundry
- Off street parking with plenty of room for parking on street
- Close to Northland shops
Our vendors have loved living here, however a job relocation has meant a reluctant sale, so this is a perfect opportunity for you and your family to secure a great family home in Northland.
Add 172 Orangi Kaupapa Road to your MUST SEE list this Sunday!