MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Could there be a cooler or more convenient place to live than upper Cuba Street " especially if it's an apartment with all the extras of a hotel? This two-bedroom pad combines lovely views and late summer sun with access to The Naumi Hotel's swimming pool, gym and roof terrace for deluxe but affordable downtown living. Features include:
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Light-filled living/dining that opens to a west-facing balcony for basking in the fresh air and urban buzz while barbecuing
- Views over Te Aro towards Brooklyn and the wind turbine
- Within a short walk of everything from university campuses and the CBD to the waterfront and town belt, to boutique shops and signature bars and eateries
- Access to a wide range of hotel facilities, from the heated indoor pool and gym to the cafe and restaurant " all virtually on the doorstep
- Located at end of the corridor for privacy plus excellent security, including your own swipe card access and video intercom for visitors
If you're seeking inner-city convenience and colourful cosmopolitan living in one of the capital's most iconic neighbourhoods, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.