Modern living in historic Aro Valley
Set back from the street and sporting an internal access single garage, this well appointed townhouse at 162 Aro Street, is your chance to live in modern comfort as a part of the historic and vibrant Aro Valley community
- Central-City Sanctuar located a short walk from the hustle and bustle of town, this private, modern home - set back from iconic Aro Street - offers a peaceful retreat from the many attractions on your doorstep.
- Landmarks abound enjoy the offerings of Garage Project, the historic Aro Cafe, Rita Restaurant and the Waimapihi/Polhill tracks.
- Everything you need and more with three bedrooms over two floors, a private courtyard garden, entertainers deck, one and a half bathrooms (with full bath), this property would suit anyone from families and 'yo pros' to students or mature runaways from the suburbs.
- Close to everything but hidden from view you couldn't do better than 162. Whether its great school zones you're after, living that's Vic and Massey adjacent or an amazing space for working from home; this versatile property can adapt to your needs.
- As one of only five in the complex, this private home with affordable outgoings allows you enjoy the freedoms of townhouse living with all of the comforts of home. Fully insulated and double glazed, you'll be warm and dry all year round, a rarity in Aro Valley.
- BEO $970,000
Be part of the exclusive and colourful community that get to call Aro Valley home and make 10/162 your city haven.
Want the Lowe down? Call Marcia
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.