Oriental Parade Architecturally Designed Apartment
TENDER BROUGHT FORWARD - deadline now Friday 31 July at 4:00pm.
Semple House was designed by Frederick Gibson + Architectural Associates based in San Francisco, California. The Apartment Complex has a reputation for excellence in design, construction and location - this is reflected by the complex of just seven apartments being very tightly held by the current owners.
- Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen (with curved ceilings and walls with soft lighting)
- Master bedroom with small private rear facing deck
- Master ensuite and walk through wardrobe
- Second double bedroom plus study
- Large main bathroom - well-appointed features
- Generous double garaging on the road level plus storage
- Large covered balcony
- Floor Area 139m2, RV $1,950,000, BC $9,920.80 p.a.
Semple House was built in 2004 and is within an easy walk of Courtenay Place, Café's Restaurants, Theatres and the Supermarket. It enjoys expansive views of Wellington and is well positioned for all day and late afternoon sun. The parking is located on the ground floor and is a generous double garage with additional storage.
Call now to arrange a time that suits you or see you at the Open Home.
Contact the exclusive marketing specialist:
Steve Fejos 0275 621 777 email@example.com