MODERN LIVING IN THE HEART OF WADESTOWN
This delightful family home spans over two titles, with the house on 20 Fernhill Terrace (RV $1,160,000) and the large backyard on 19 Weld Street (RV $330,000). You will be purchasing the complete package ready for Christmas!
It is in the heart of Wadestown offers modern comforts whilst retaining its 1930s charm. Offering spacious open-plan living that flows straight out to a sun-soaked west-facing deck and garden. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms - master with brand new ensuite
- Large open living area fully equipped with modern kitchen perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Sought-after high stud ceilings plus beautiful native timber flooring throughout
- Gas water heating for endless showers for the whole family
- Fantastic outdoor spaces for basketball, football, and a trampoline
- Great storage in the large attic with pull down ladder and flooring system in place
- Zoned for Wellington Boys' and Wellington Girls' Colleges
There is also a unique development opportunity here, as the backyard has been subdivided on to its own Title with Architectural, Geotech and Survey Plans available to view.
With its prime location just a short stroll from public transport, Wadestown shops, medical centre and schools, this truly is a must-see family home!